THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES FOR MINI-STORAGE USE. THEY ARE BASED ON STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS. BEFORE YOU MAY MOVE IN, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A RENTAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT FOR A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES..
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Facility: Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Bring Your Own Lock: Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner Discretion: Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity.
- Living Things
- Used Tires
- Perishables (or any items that attract or harbor pests)
- Flammables of ANY Kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc)
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Hazardous Items of Any Kind
- Hazardous or Toxic Waste Matierial of Any Kind
- Items to produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Sleeping or occupation by persons
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of ANY kind
- Any Use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff at the facility